Sunday 3 August 2008

Photoshop Tomfoolery


Just a bit of fun with Photoshop... CS artillery with the Roundtops in the distance. See if you can spot the monuments I didn't stamp or clone :)

The only miniature that hasn't been discussed before is the officer out front, who some may recognise as one of the British officers from the Indian Mutiny range; havelock removed, head resculpted and a straw hat replaced.

Although static grass on the bases probably needed to be blended in a bit, and it's probably out of scale, I am quite pleased with the results. The next time I visit, I must remember to take some 'stock' photos for this purpose; it will be more of a challenge trying to find a suitable vista without also getting a bunch of tourists, a large bronze statue or an RV in view!

1 comment:

Gunfreak said...

very cool, I to play around with PS